Friday, December 31, 2010

Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies ...


I'm very nearly speechless.

Make these.

They're sensational. They're not too sweet. I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao bittersweet chips instead of semi-sweet chips. I recommend that you do the same. The espresso serves to heighten the taste of the chocolate, though you can detect it, too. I would also recommend that you add chopped, toasted walnuts, which I will do the next time I make these, which will be very, very soon.

And consume them with Champagne, especially if it happens to be New Year's Eve. And oh, look at that! It is!

But good milk will do just fine, too.

I'd steer clear of consuming them with coffee. Unless you don't have any need for sleep.

Any chocolate-and-coffee lover in your life will be forever in your debt.

Did I mention that they're sensational?

They're sensational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home